When you NEED something sweet, and you need it NOW, this is a great solution: healthy, delicious and so quick to make. Not to mention oh-so-pretty!
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut (free from sulphur dioxide. Nature’s Choice makes a good one).
- 6 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 10 drops (roughly) of pure vanilla extract (we use Vanilla Girl)
- A pinch of salt (trust me)
- Combine all the ingredients and blend very well. Be patient, this takes time. I take off my wedding rings and mash it all together by hand. SO satisfying – and you get to lick your fingers afterwards, too!
- Spoon the mixture into molds or into a lined dish.
- Allow to set in the fridge (about half an hour).
- Serve. Hmmmm.