When you’re in the mood for a quick snack, and your diet is as restricted as ours, these little morsels make a great tummy-filler. Makes 4.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (more if, like us, you need the calories)
- 1 tbsp raw organic honey (or to taste)
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- a splash of coffee (optional)
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Blend all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Spoon equal amounts into four small cups or large ramekins.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Voilà! Dessert. For optional deliciousness, we plopped a spoonful of raw organic honey on top the moment they came out of the microwave, and let the goodness soak into the spongey cake. Heavenly!